Save the Date for the
BC Non-Profit Leadership Conference (BOSS)
Join us for our 2-day leadership conference in June 2024!
- June 6, 2024 – Virtual Conference Day
- June 7, 2024 – In person at the Anvil Centre located on traditional and unceded land of the Halkomelem speaking First Nations in New Westminster, BC
We look forward to exploring our non-profit sector’s collective strength with you! If you would like to join us as a presenter, see our call for proposals below.
Watch for pre-registration early 2024!
Join us as a Presenter!
The 2024 BC Non-Profit Leadership Conference theme will centre on the concept of collective strength. We recognize that BC non-profits significantly contribute to healthy, connected, and resilient communities. We, ourselves, need opportunities to build our capacity, knowledge, and connections, so that we can do our work in community more effectively. As part of your submission, we invite you to reflect and interpret how the concept of “collective strength” connects to the non-profit sector.
Presenters will have the choice of a 1-hour conference slot:
- Virtually via Zoom Events on Thursday, June 6th, 2024 (with up to 50 participants), or
- In person at the Anvil Centre located on traditional and unceded land of the Halkomelem speaking First Nations in New Westminster, BC on Friday, June 7th, 2024 (with up to 50 participants).
All submissions will be reviewed with considerations to:
- Relevance to current non-profit sector issues
- Community, identity, regional and/or culturally diverse perspectives
Applications for submissions will be open until January 15, 2024. The conference team will acknowledge all submissions and share further information once all submissions have been approved